Terms and Conditions:
Please read the terms and conditions below before placing your order. By using our website and/or placing an order, you must agree with below conditions.
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, call centre and stores to place orders for items from Saebaan Inc. All payments would be made to Saebaan Inc., USA. By ordering/purchasing goods from www.Saebaan.com, you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
- The supplier of the goods featured is Saebaan Inc. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +1-630-677-4644. Telephone calls to and from Saebaan may be recorded and monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or telephone with relevant offers.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you.
- Display of products on our web site is an invitation; an offer is made when you place the order for the products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer.
- A contract is made when we accept your offer, process the payment through credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Product is subject to availability; if the product is not available for some reason, we will inform you as soon as possible. At this point, you can either cancel the order with full refund, gift voucher, or select an alternate available product.
- Valid email address is required to provide your order confirmation and shipping update.
- Valid mailing address is required to provide you better and fast service. P.O Box address will not be accepted.
- All orders place on Saebaan.com will be subject to acceptance of above 5 points.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards, Paypal and wire transfer.
- For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the credit/debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same - regardless of the country of delivery. For International shipping, depending on the country of delivery, there may be Customs Duty & Taxes as explained in the International Delivery Clause.
- A shipping charge will be applied at checkout, unless stated in any promotional offer.
Shipping & Delivery:
- We ship all over the world. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- A shipping charge is applicable for every transaction. Sometimes shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
- All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order, we will contact you - so please, be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however if you are not at home, a note will be left by the courier company to re-deliver the package. It is your responsibility to contact the courier company to make an arrangement for re-delivery or collect it from their office.
- In some cases, if you are not reachable and are unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company would destroy the parcel. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, pin code and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay refunds for late deliveries due to delays during custom clearance process, for delays caused by acts, omissions of your details or other regulatory agencies.
- If, for any reason, you wish cancel any order that you have placed, please make sure to do this within 24 hours of placing an order.
- You can email us on email@example.com for any cancellation/s request.
- Once an order is canceled, you could opt to get full refund of the value of the transaction or opt to get a full redeemable gift voucher.
- Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delays or failures in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may - at our discretion - refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that, that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
- All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your responsibility to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
- The price remains the same but VAT/Duty is not charged and you are not entitled to any discounts or VAT/Duty refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remain the same - regardless of the country of delivery.
- International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website in the currency you have chosen to pay. The settlement would take place in the chosen currency (which is US Dollar). You may be charged a processing fee by your card issuer. Please check the same with your issuing card bank or society.
- All Terms & Conditions apply.
- Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered, machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colors or embroidery because of handprocessing.
- Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only; Heavy Embroidered products can only be dry cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer the wash cash instruction in the description of the product purchased.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed, we cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the wash care instructions given.
- All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases, postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin, which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
- Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
- Important: All garments are stitched based on the measurements you provide. If your measurements are not correct, you may not find the garment fit to match your expectations. It is important that you give us the right measurements at the time of placing your order.
Order Delay / Cancellations Due to Delay:
- Saebaan ethnic fashion products are made by artisans, weavers, craftsmen and manufactures across the subcontinent. Each of the ethnic fashion items are carefully made after a series of processes, which requires multiple tasks such as - weaving, dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally, a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for. This may result in your order getting delayed.
- If our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided is not right or if there is a variation, we may approach you to cross check the measurements again. The time taken for this measurements recheck may delay an order.
- Our focus is to avoid returns. In order to learn the root cause, we may ask for pictures of some made to measure items and improve our quality in order to avoid any future possible errors. At the same time, we want your experience with us to be positive and care free and so we have an Easy Return Policy.
- We have a very liberal policy for returns,
- All items except Customized stitching outfits including Design It Yourself (DIY) items and products on Sale cannot be returned.
- For queries regarding alterations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns can be made from your local post office or courier company. For need of help or advice, please email us at email@example.com